Rhode Island

10/10/10 Brides!

Where are all you ladies having your ceremony/reception at? I'm wondering if some of us are going to bump into to each other in Newport or anywhere else in the RI area, since 10/10/10 is such a popular wedding date.

Re: 10/10/10 Brides!

• edited December 2011
    Mine's at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Just wanted to say I think 10/10/10 is a great wedding date. I just love it. Good luck to you all.
  • edited December 2011
    It's a great date, but I also found that a lot of the vendors have booked up pretty quickly, since it is such a popular date. I almost had to change the date of my wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    We're at The Meeting House in Tiverton, so I don't think we'll bump into anything except maybe some livestock ... ha ha. There actually were lots of places open when we booked last year, but we just liked it there. I hear you about vendors; we booked most pretty early on and just have a few left to do.
  • umasskdomeumasskdome member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Belle Mer's Island House in the morning!!  I have been wondering if someone else is getting married there in the morning or if there will be a wedding right after mine.  Let me know - I'm curious!!! 
  • edited December 2011
    PP i saw the bell mer's website. soo pretty! Someone i went to highschool with acually works there.
  • edited December 2011
    Cathy, I had pretty much given up on finding our date, too!!  I don't know how, but the Crowne Plaza had two rooms available when we went to see it!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mary106mary106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies!  Haven't posted in forever - sorry to have abandoned you (but I still hate this new format)

My wedding is on 10/10/10 and the reception will be at the Westin Providence. I have a feeling I will see other brides downtown that day getting photos taken :-) Best of luck to everyone!
  • destinyharmondestinyharmon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be at the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Providence! Hope to see you Mary106!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards