Rhode Island
Options

Vendor Reviews 3, 9-4-11

Flowers: Goldengate Studio, A-
I loved working with Jay, he was really nice and has a lot of talent. Our flowers were gorgeous although they were not exactly how I envisioned them. However, I think overall the effect was good and complimented the ceremony and reception very well. AND I absolutely loved my bouquet, which was exactly what I had asked for and in my eyes was the most stunning bouquet I have ever seen! Jay was very patient in dealing with me and my mom as we changed our minds multiple times about what we wanted.

Photography: Mandy Mayberry Photography, A (pending photos)
Mandy and her husband Joe were everywhere! From getting dressed until the end of the night they were there snapping away. In my friends' photos you can see them in the background capturing everything. They have great personalities and were very pleasant to be around. Even though they were everywhere, they were never obtrusive. We had some great engagement shots with Mandy and we can't wait to see our wedding photos!

Videography: David Bettencourt, A (pending video)
See what I said above for Mandy and Joe. Dave and his assistant were equally everywhere and equally pleasant to work with. Getting video was a last minute decision for us and we were very happy that we were able to land Dave, who has such a great reputation. We look forward to seeing the video!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards