Rhode Island
Options

G2G Locations!

Soooooo ladies... after posting the G2G poll, it seems the winner is Feb.11 the next thing would seem to be anyone have any ideas for where they'd like to go?!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: G2G Locations!

• Options
    I guess that would kinda depend on where everyone lives or would be coming from.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm coming from Cumberland.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    I am coming from East Providence
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_g2g-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:2d311018-4ef3-4a03-8808-6a4d8664ea64Post:93e5d0c6-fc5b-4512-9775-c044ca8f8a01">Re: G2G Locations!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am coming from East Providence
    Posted by shaina925[/QUOTE]

Me too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd be coming from Smithfield!
    Planning/Project Fit

Photobucket
    "Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me"
  • Options
    Providence :-)
  • Options
    Warwick. But it really doesnt matter to me where we go. :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Boo!  I was hoping the 18th would win.  I have a 1st birthday party to go to that day in CT so I won't be able to make it.  Have fun ladies!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Attleboro

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It doesn't matter to me where we meet as I travel to all the towns mentioned except Cumberland quite frequently. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Like jmorta, I won't be able to make the 11th either. :-( But have fun, ladies, and hopefully I'll catch ya on the next go 'round!

We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_g2g-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:2d311018-4ef3-4a03-8808-6a4d8664ea64Post:213dee02-ee41-4901-b074-460398854149">Re: G2G Locations!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I'm coming from Cumberland.
    </strong>Posted by Sarah&Eric2012[/QUOTE]

Same.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm coming from Cumberland. 
    I always think providence works well, since its central.

What time are we thinking? I have dinner plans at 7 so I am hoping to stop by at least for part of the gtg!!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    I think lunch in Providence sounds like a central location.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Lunch in PVD sounds good to me too. We should be able the dinner rushes that way! So should we go to the mall and do cheesecake factory, or I hear the new PF Changs is really good. Or maybe the fondue place? Ive never been so Im not sure what its like. Also there is a Panera there, cant go wrong with that! (Unless everyone was feeling a midafternoon cocktail) lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    there is also a Not Your Average Joes that just opened a few weeks ago in Seekonk.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_g2g-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:2d311018-4ef3-4a03-8808-6a4d8664ea64Post:18c9a150-3865-4aa7-b547-af3ec4a77bec">Re: G2G Locations!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lunch in PVD sounds good to me too. We should be able the dinner rushes that way! So should we go to the mall and do cheesecake factory, or I hear the new PF Changs is really good. Or maybe the fondue place? Ive never been so Im not sure what its like. Also there is a Panera there, cant go wrong with that! (Unless everyone was feeling a midafternoon cocktail) lol
    Posted by AmandaLeigh1014[/QUOTE]

<div>this sounds good. Im partial to PFChangs but I know chinese isnt everyones fortay.</div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    Any of those places sound awesome to me!  I am partial to fondue.  I've never been there though so I don't know how it is either.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    If it is past 4pm I will not be able to make it either.
    But Cheesecake factory sounds good to me for some afternoon cocktails. Alcohol always helps "loosen" up the environment :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I vote for cheesecake factory also!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Let me know what the date/time and location so I can sticky the post ladies!
  • Options
    ok i saw we go with cheesecake, there is a lit bit for everyone there. and it seemed to work out lat time for a GTG. this will be fun :)
  • Options
    soooo is everyone content with cheescakee??? what time should we plan for?!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    fine with me.  What about noon or 1ish so that the people who have other commitments later on can still come??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    1 is Fine with me!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    1pm at the Cheesecake Factory sounds great to me!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards