Rhode Island

Bridal Shops in RI and MA???

ok girls. . .  I am clueless as to where to begin for gown shopping but I'd like to go in the next week or so for my september 2010 wedding! My budget is about $4000 max for gown itself.  Any suggestions in RI, or MA (boston, etc?)

I did a google search and found these: Ana's, Wishingwell, NYC belle bridal , sassy & classy, Ana Hernandez, l'elite, priscilla of boston. Any rants/raves or alternate suggestions?? TIA

Re: Bridal Shops in RI and MA???

• edited December 2011
    Alegria Bridal in Watertown, MA is great. If I had decided to buy my dress in RI/MA, it would have been from there, but I live out of state.

Have fun!
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had great experiences at Wishing Well, Ana's and even David's Bridal in North Attleboro. I ultimately ended up getting my dress from Priscilla's of Boston up in the city. I was treated like a princess there! I had a few small issues since then but they have all been resolved nicely.
  • edited December 2011

I got my dress, as well as my bridesmaids dresses, at Alexandra's Boutique in Fall River, MA.  It can be a little overwhelming since it is a smaller store but I had a great experience there.

• MrkyrainMrkyrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Allegria (belmont MA) and had some problems with quality and alterations.  I loved Country weddings (Higham MA) where I bought my veil (loved!!).  Camillas (Arlington MA) was also great but I didn't end up liking any of their dresses.  GL
  • edited December 2011
    I've been working with Faustina at New York Lace, and was a bit apprehensive because of other reviews I've heard but they truly have an amazing selection, great prices and a wonderful staff. They are based out of Taunton, MA.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I have gone to Terry's bridal in Norwood MA and Manhattan bridal in Dedham.......I love Terry's the women there are a bit older and have seen and done it all. I just love them and will be getting my gown through them.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Wishing Well in East Providence. I cannot say enough about them. Their selection and prices were great, and there is no tax. The staff was terrific and the saleslady, Amanda(who waited on me) always remembered my name. I also started at Davids in North Attleboro, but didn't have much luck.
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also to add to your list is Dress Express in Fall River, they do free alterations.
  • edited December 2011
    Try The Bridal Shoppe in Warwick, RI on Warwick Ave. Donna is amazing!!!! She makes you feel like a princess through the whole process!!  Please feel free to tell her Pam and Jen sent you....
  • Laurie12820Laurie12820 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gilda's Place of Bridals in Fall River, they are almost across the street from Alexandra's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards