Rhode Island

FOR SALE ITEMS!!!

We just got married two months ago... we have a ton of stuff for sale that I want to put up online... please message me at Faryn.Savasta@gmail.com if you are interested in seeing photos or prices for the following:

-72 NEVER USED ivory small votive candles

-72 NEVER USED clear small votives for candles

-Bathroom sign that is framed which says 'Ladies - if your skin is dry or your hair is out of place, your head is aching or wahtever the case, we've put this together to help you along, now get back out there before the next song!"

-20 mini silver pails (used as place card holders)

- 10 small decorative starfish (used on card table)

- White Birdcage - used as card holder

- Ivory unity candle set (barely used)

- Navy blue basket with orange ribbon (orange ribbon is optional) - used for flip flop basket

- Sign for the basket that says " Especially for my bridesmaids to wear on the dance floor, grab a pair of flip flops and go dance some more!"

- Larger flip flop basket, white whicker with navy and white lining

- Sign that says "if your feet are tired and sore, grab a pair and dance some more!"

- dark blue, light blue, and white sea glass - used to stuff the pails for the place cards

- 6 tall silver lanterns with white pillar candles

- 6 small silver lanterns with small pillar candles

- ivory and navy handmade ring bearer pillow (NEVER USED)

- brown small basket (used for programs)

- Brown small whicker basket with lining (2) - used for bathroom amenity baskets

PLEASE message me - everything is negotiable! 

Re: FOR SALE ITEMS!!!

• edited December 2011
    Hi!

I am coming up to RI this weekend and I would love to see pics of some items for sale.  Would you be able to send me pics and prices of:

My email is  "Nhendershot82@yahoo.com"

-72 NEVER USED ivory small votive candles

-72 NEVER USED clear small votives for candles

-Bathroom sign that is framed which says 'Ladies - if your skin is dry or your hair is out of place, your head is aching or wahtever the case, we've put this together to help you along, now get back out there before the next song!"

- White Birdcage - used as card holder

- Ivory unity candle set (barely used)

- Navy blue basket with orange ribbon (orange ribbon is optional) - used for flip flop basket

- Sign for the basket that says " Especially for my bridesmaids to wear on the dance floor, grab a pair of flip flops and go dance some more!"

- Larger flip flop basket, white whicker with navy and white lining

- Sign that says "if your feet are tired and sore, grab a pair and dance some more!"

- 6 tall silver lanterns with white pillar candles

- 6 small silver lanterns with small pillar candles

- ivory and navy handmade ring bearer pillow (NEVER USED)

- brown small basket (used for programs)

- Brown small whicker basket with lining (2) - used for bathroom amenity baskets

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards