Rhode Island

RI,MA.CT affordable great photographers

I am looking for recomendations on photographers for Newport,RI that dont come with the Newport price tag- I am really picky when it comes to photo's. I am looking for a photographer who is natural but is artistic with lighting and surroundings. I am hoping to spend under $2000 - if you know of photographers that work with customizing packages as well I would be interested for we really are looking for a photog to supply about 6-7 hours a DVD of prints and an engagement session.  We are open to looking into photographers in RI, MA, and CT our wedding is at Regatta Place so if you know of any that have shot there in the past that would also be helpful.... Any suggestions would be great!! Thank you in advance!

Re: RI,MA.CT affordable great photographers

• Check out DB photography, Dave is an awesome photographer and has shot many weddings in Newport, not sure if it's at that specific place. Pretty sure it'll be in your price range.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I got married at Regatta Place and we used Armor and Martel. He's out of Portsmouth so not too far away. His name is Chris. But very familiar with the area. He includes engagement sessions in his packages and has lots to choose from. He'll also coordinate a videographer if you choose. Give him a buzz!
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Take a look at Olivia Gird. She is that price range and based out of the Providence area. 
  • I am using http://www.coledenverdesigns.com/#!home/mainPage He is wonderful and can offer packages under 2,000!
  • Check out Valentino Photography. THey have great packages and are in cranston. They are in your range also
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I highly recommend Monika Rose Photography. She was a second shooter at my Newport wedding last year. Her style is modern (editorial) and artistic. Check out her portfolio below.

• I used Portrait New England just two months ago for my wedding and they were fantastic! Apparently, they are getting a lot of business of the Cape as there is a review and a few other brides recommending them over on the Cape board.
    They are a husband-wife team and they definitely do customized packages. They worked with my budget, which was below yours, and the pictures came out beautiful. They do book up quickly though so hopefully they are still available on your date ;)
    Best of luck!
    Also, PM me if you need other recs as I searched around a lot since photography is really important to me but I didn't have a big budget for it.
  • MemoriesRI is awesome.  I know their prices have gone up since I booked, but I've had a great experience so far.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you so much for the help- We are actually going with John Lo Photography out of Haverhill, MA- his work is just what we were looking for and his prices cant be beat for the work he does!! Thank you again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards