Rhode Island

Has anyone had their wedding at the Roger William Botanical Garden?

Has anyone had/ will have their wedding at the Botaical garden?  I got pricing, however I am a bit confused.  Is the pricing 3185 for the entire evet?  Or do I have to pay an additional $500 for the ceremony?  Also can anyone recommended a good catering that has worked there.  Thank you.

Re: Has anyone had their wedding at the Roger William Botanical Garden?

• edited December 2011
    My wedding will be there this October!

The pricing is $3185 for 5 hours, but usually if you want to hold the ceremony there you would want to add a half hour, and that's an additional $500.

For example, Our ceremony will be held at 5:30, cocktail hour 6:00 to 7:00, dinner and dancing 7:00 to 11:00.

If we chose not to have the extra 30 minutes our timeline would have been, ceremony at 6:00, cocktail 6:20 to 7:00, dinner and dancing 7:00 to 11:00.

At first I didn't want to spend the extra money, but I really don't want to feel rushed with anything. Also FI and I will not be doing "first look" photos, so I really wanted a  full hour (during cocktail) to take photos.

As far as caterers, we're using Morins, but you can pretty much use any licensed caterer you want.

Good luck! let me know if you have any other questions.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards