Rhode Island
Options

Sara Faella for Hair/Makeup

Has anyone used Sara Faella for their hair or makeup?  I've read some great reviews but wanted to get some other opinons. 

Re: Sara Faella for Hair/Makeup

• Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sara for make up! She is doing myself and 3 of my maids. I really wanted air brush make up because my wedding day is from 10 am - 11:30 pm so i went in to meet with her for my trial and absolutely loved it! Lasting power and light weight with no touch up. She is very talented and super sweet. My review and picture can be seen via my blog.

http://moniinthemoment.blogspot.com/2010/06/air-brush-make-up-trial.html

btw you can check Sara's FB page and look thru her gallery under Bridal consults for make up and hair pictures of brides.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a trial with Sara and liked her, but the DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING, she called to change the time that she was doing my hair and makeup from 2pm to 10am, which disrupted the plan for the entire day.  I was on the phone all through my rehearsal dinner trying to straighten it out, but she would only text message me because she was on location with someone else.  Finally, my photographer got her on the phone and told her this was unacceptable.  Ultimately, she had over-booked herself.  She hung up on him.  I ended up getting up at 7am on the day of my wedding and calling every salon in Newport until I found someone who could do my hair & makeup that day. 
  • Options
    jennabobjennabob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Sara!!! She did my makeup on 8-27 and was super accomodating!!  She did an amazing job and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way.  Personally, I would book her again in a second!!!!!  I will be writing a full review as soon as I get around to doing my vendor review post, but trust me....you will not be sorry if you book her...I promise!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards