Rhode Island
Options

Checks!!

MY DRESS IS IN!!!! I can't even contain my excitement!!!  And we booked our flights to Italy last night for our honeymoon!  I'm beyond excited.  Everything is starting to feel more real!! :)

Re: Checks!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so exciting!!  Where in Italy are you going?  We are also going to Italy for our honeymoon and would love to hear about your trip too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your big checks:) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I know the feeling, I just tried on mine Sunday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

SummerBoston10 - we are going to Rome for 3 days, possibly Cinque Terre for 3 and Tuscany for 4 days.  FI is planning the trip so I don't know too much about the details to be honest.  I've had to give up that planning so I could focus on other things, but I'm definitely excited. I've always wanted to go. I can't wait to eat all of the yummy food. :)  Where are you planning to visit?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats! we are also thinking euro honeymoon!! did you go through travel agency or tour group?
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I lived in Europe for a few years and out of all the places I visited I probably loved Italy the most. It is so romantic and beautiful. I feel that unlike Paris it actually lived up to the hype. I think that Venus is also worth a trip while you are there. My only suggestion would be to opt for public transportation over renting a vehicle. The drivers there are quite insane :).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our plan (for now) is:

4 nights Rome
    5 nights Positano
    3 nights Capri

I am so excited.  We spent a lot of time picking out hotels.  I met with a travel agent and she was worthless.  She didn't listen to what I wanted and kept pushing me towards stuff I didn't like so we decided to do it on our own.  We travel a lot and I read TripAdvisor religiously before picking a hotel so I knew we would do a good job ourselves.  Now FI has to plan the excursions and day trips! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked our flights on our own because it was cheaper but we are booking all of our hotels and transportation through a travel agent who happens to be a family friend.  She helped us to pick out some really awesome places so I'm really excited.  There are so many places there that I'd like to visit, it's so hard to narrow it down, but I think we've made the right decision.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! We have family in the naples and positano. We might have to swing by for a quick visit! :-) I lived in germany for 4 weeks back in '07 and fell completely in love with the castles and Heidelberg. That might be on our list.
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It will fly by from here so hang on!!  What a great HM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards