April 2012 Weddings

AW: Great News! (NWR-well kinda)

I just found out today that the certificate program I am interested in for paralegal studies is going to be offered February 6-March 30, 2012! This means I can take it and be done before our big day! It's MWF 9am-4pm, but it'll be over in 2 months. 

Originally I planned to do it during the summer of 2012 (also 2 months) or Saturdays only from August 2012-January 2013 (sooo lonnnngg), but I would be further away from the campus (more gas $) whereas if I do it at the new time offered, I will still be living at home closer to campus and not with FI (45 mins vs 1 1/2 hour). Also, my grandma will help me out while I'm still at home and going to school, whereas I'm on my own once I'm a Mrs. SUPER STOKED. 

Also, my roomies/bridesmaids (2 of the 5) and I had a very long overdue heart to heart last night. We'd all been in a weird funk, especially the two of them, and we needed to get things off of our chests! Girls are so funny; we all thought the others were mad at us over things they were never mad about!!! So glad we got that elephant out of the room!
April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards