Rhode Island

Nail Salons near Narragansett RI

Hi ladies! I am hoping to get a manicure and pedicure with my bridesmaids the friday before my wedding.  I have been looking into places that can accomodate 6 girls at once and that wont break the bank.  Any suggestions?  Anywhere in the narragansett area will work!

Re: Nail Salons near Narragansett RI

• edited December 2011
    there are two in south county commons, spa mosaic (~$65 for mani/pedi) and a place that just does nails that is cheaper (i think they're about $35).

if you're down by pt. judith at all there's a place there (think it's called pink & white) that is pretty inexpensive as well ($30 or $35 last time I went). 

Salon Sante is in Wakefield as is the 108 Salon.  Not sure if either of those could accomodate 6 ppl at once though.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    VIP nails by Bonnet Shores is good and affordable. I've been going there for years. Big place too.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours done at Spa Mosaic in the South County Commons. While they were great (very friendly and relaxing), they might not be able to accomodate 6 people at once. They had three pedi chairs and three manicuring stations, but they only had three techs on for our appointment for six people. If you wanted to do all six at once, they might be able to accommodate you if you wanted to do everyone at the same time and gave them the heads up. When we booked though, we were told that we had to stagger the apts.

There's also a new nail place in the Stop and Shop plaza in Narragansett, too. I don't know how many people they can take at one time though.
  • edited December 2011
    VIP in Bonnet is great, my favorite nail place in Narragansett.  They have a lot of chairs for pedis too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards