Rhode Island

Wedding venues near Westerly, RI?

Hi All,
I just recently got engaged and was looking for venues near Mystic, and someone suggested I check out Westerly for some options. Does anyone have suggestions for venues in that area, or elsewhere in RI, that won't completely break the bank?

Thanks!

Re: Wedding venues near Westerly, RI?

• I'm not sure what's in Westerly, but Narragansett has some nice options that are fairly affordable (at least compared to Newport) including Kinney Bungalow and the Towers.  I think there's one more, but the name is escaping me right now.
  • There are limited options in Westerly, Mystic/Groton/North Stonington will have far more options.  How many guests are you expecting?  A few options in Westerly:

Weekapaug Inn - just reopening, not sure on pricing
    Venice Restaurant
    Meadowbrook Inn - Charlestown but definitely budget friendly
    The Haversham - newer restaurant that can host smaller weddings

Knowing guest list size and what you are looking for would help.

• Thanks, this is very helpful. We are expecting to have around 150 guests. I'm trying to keep my options open in terms of what we are looking for, but hopefully something that isn't too cookie cutter.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_wedding-venues-near-westerly-ri?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:77f223ad-fe67-48ad-9bef-c46e0c7da9cePost:201c3f2b-2582-4d73-ab1e-3ccc6e92d460">Re: Wedding venues near Westerly, RI?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are limited options in Westerly, Mystic/Groton/North Stonington will have far more options.  How many guests are you expecting?  A few options in Westerly: Weekapaug Inn - just reopening, not sure on pricing Venice Restaurant Meadowbrook Inn - Charlestown but definitely budget friendly The Haversham - newer restaurant that can host smaller weddings Knowing guest list size and what you are looking for would help.
    Posted by RIFallBride[/QUOTE]
  • With that size guest list if you are willing to go into Narragansett, The Towers or Kinney Bungalow are other unique options.  GL!  Between southeastern CT and southern RI you should find some great options!
  • Salt Water Farm Vineyard and Jonathan Edwards Vineyard are both beautiful.  You may also be able to fit at the Mystic Art Center.  If you want to go really far from cookie cutter you could lookt at the Mystic Aquarium...I have never attended a wedding there but know people that have and really enjoyed it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards