Rhode Island
Options

Wedding Belle NYC

Has anyone been to this dress shop in Warren?  If so how was your experience?

Re: Wedding Belle NYC

• Options
    I went there when wedding dress shopping.  Really nice, clean boutique.  Very personalized shopping experience and affordable gowns.  :)
  • Options
    She carries some designers not sold anywhere else but I felt the selection was a bit small and the prices were just okay but than again I went to Vows in Watertown on the same day. This store has a HUGE selection of dresses and the prices were well below retail, 50-75$ off.
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies!  The search continues.  I will probably make an appointment here and check it out :)

How does Vows work?  Do they order dresses in your size or do you just pray that they have something that you love and will fit?  How are they able to offer such a discount in pricing? 
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Vows is an online bridal outlet with a brick and mortar store. I noticed they added more to their online store including accessories. You can also sell and buy dresses through 3rd parties. Most of the dresses are samples and overstocked dresses. If the dress at the store is not in your size, they have a huge inventory database to help locate one that fits. And if you have your heart set on a particular dress (as long as they carry the designer), they have a service where they find you your dress for a finder's fee for a discounted price. The fee is refundable if they can't find the dress. Vows is not like your typical bridal store though, you won't be getting the royal treatment with flutes of champagne and an individual sales associate. I found the staff to be very helpful and the store is organized and immaculate. Appointments need to be made in advance except on Saturdays, walk in only. 

The faq page has more in-dept details about their inventory. 

• Options
    Update on Wedding Belle NYC----called to make an appointment, a week later I received a call back.  They are closing the store.  She is selling all of the samples if anyone is interested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards