Rhode Island

Alfred Angelo North Attleboro

Have had a horrible experience with them. It's not so much the sales girls but the assistant manger Lexi. She has been so nasty and rude. I've tried to email a complaint to the corporate office and never received a response. Has anyone had to deal with them before and does anyone know how to actually get in touch with someone who will listen to me? We are 5 weeks out from my brother's wedding and my mother's dress is no where to be found and all Lexi can say is "I don't have a tracking number yet" and "You are acting like I'm hiding the dress from you on purpose" My mother has lost a lot of weight and is going to need a lot of alterations, we need the dress and they can't even give us a date when it will be shipped out never mind when we'll actually receive it! Every time I ask Lexi for a contact number for a higher up or someone who can actually check on the dress she says there is no number to call only and email which she won't give to us. Help!!! Yell
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Alfred Angelo North Attleboro

• Did you try any of these numbers listed on there site under customer care? - here's the page. Hope it may help.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had a problem with the same sales person Lexi, because of her I will never deal with AA again and I expressed this with them at Corporate. I emailed them then they told me to call someone directly. She made my experience there horrible but corporate ended up doing what I asked them to do and she was a still a b*tch about it when I had to go back to the store.

Anyways, this is the email address: Chad@alfredangelo.com

Apparently if you contact him (Chad) he is the person in charge of overseeing all the stores not sure if this is entirely true, but he was the one that made sure everything ran smoothly for me at the store when I had to go back.

If you have any other questions, PM and I will let you know that back story.

Goodluck.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I also had a bad experience with Lexi harassing me about purchasing a dress and accessories I had looked at, even though I had told her multiple times I had ordered another dress and was not interested in AA.  She was rude and told me that the dress they had was the one that looked good on me and anything else would be a cheap knockoff and don't I want to look good on my wedding day?  Very rude.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had the same problem with her as well.  I complained to corporate, they never got back to me and then they sent me an email survery asking how my whole experience was after the wedding and I let them have it, and still NO response from them what so ever.  I tell all my recently engaged friends not to go there.  She is absolutely the WORST manager I have ever dealt with.  She's just ignorant and rude. 

I got my alterations done by Rose from Sewing Creations by Rose, she made me feel 300% better.

Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards