Rhode Island
Options

Hair and Make up

Does anyone have any reccomendations for Hair or Make up artist in the Newport area for the day of the wedding. I need someone (pple) who can be onsite.
Thanks!

Re: Hair and Make up

• Options
    Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Glen Badessa for makeup & Jennifer Fournier for hair - they both traveled to me & I thought they were fab!

Glen is www.immortalcosmetics.com & Jen's phone number and info is advertised on here under the health & beauty section I believe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennie Kay Murphy does both hair and make up. She also travels to you! She's great! www.jenniekaymurphy.com
  • Options
    holly283holly283 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sam C. for my hair and Sienna Iannelli for my makeup.  Both of them are traveling.  You can get pricing and info for Sienna at www.SiennaSkinStudio.com If you need anymore info let me know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sam C. for hair and Krystal Treanor for make-up. They both travel to you. Their contact info is in my Bio.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    another vote for Jennie-Kay Murphy!
  • Options
    BunksBunks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I highly recommend Chantal Ambroise for makeup- she traveled to us and I absolutely adored her personality and I loved loved loved my makeup.  We used A New Leaf hair salon in Bristol and really loved them as well!  Good luck

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Donna Sousa - she does on site phone 401-440-7503
  • Options
    nyrinyri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frank Antonio was great. I was originally supposed to have Frank day of -- but then he was out of the country on a movie shoot. i don't even remember who did my hair and make up but they were great. I had about 10 people receive services and everyone was happy.
  • Options
    ceve42ceve42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Lynda Williams is doing my wedding and she travels to you. She does beautiful work. She is my stylist and I loved my trial. www.formalhairdesign.com is her website 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards