Rhode Island

DB Photography??

I know there are a few posts about his work, but I was just curious because we are meeting with him this week - to anyone who has used him, how much is his deposit?

TIA! :)
August Siggy: Inspiration!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding website!

Planning bio/blog!

Re: DB Photography??

• edited December 2011
    I haven't met with him yet, but he said something about $200 to book/hold the date, I will hopefully be meeting with him soon!
  • edited December 2011
    okay thanks! yeah he asked if I was available this saturday (I'm not) and he replied that it was the last Saturday he is free until mid-April. I can't believe how busy he is. He has an appointment for our date next Tues, so we're moving quick now!! We're meeting with him and hopefully booking tomorrow. We aren't til July 2011, either! for his talent, his price is unbelievably affordable. I'm crossing my fingers! Good luck to you too!!

Our wedding website!

Planning bio/blog!

• divinemsmdivinemsm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with him last year for my wedding this May.  He was great and we instantly liked him.  The deposit is 200.00 and then 50% of the remaining balance a week prior to the wedding-the reamaining balance is due when you get your pics.  Good luck-he is awesome !!!
  • edited December 2011
    I just looked at your bio alisongolden and saw that your wedding is going to be at Crystal Lake, we are looking at Crystal Lake today after work!  I'm excited.  I did want to meet with DB, but if he is that busy I may just send in my deposite, in my price range he is the best I have found.  GL tomorrow!
  • edited December 2011
    awww omgosh you're gonna love it!!! (I hope! lol!) Its GORGEOUS, and Tracey Hill (wedding coordinator) is awesome.  If you have any questions feel free to ask! we booked in october I think, or around there. 

divine - thanks!! that's awesome, I'm excited. Did you do engagement pics? He sent me pricing info but didn't mention anything about e-pics - maybe tomorrow I'll ask. We're still undecided on them anyway :)

Our wedding website!

Planning bio/blog!

• divinemsmdivinemsm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didnt do engagement pics but only b/c FI was totally against it. We ended up with basic package which was up to 8 hours of time and a dvd with the pics and copyrights for about 985.00...we are getting married at night so the other packages didnt really make sense for us.  Hope you like him :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards