Rhode Island

XP: Paper Lanterns

If any of you ladies are thinking of using paper lanterns for your wedding, the Paper Lantern Store (www.paperlanternstore.com) is having a great sale right now. Not sure how much longer it's going to last.  Plus, if you somehow spend over $100, shipping is free.

I just ordered 50 lanterns from them, and saved $60 by ordering today.  

...wow, this really sounds like a commercial... sorry!
-Amanda-
Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary

Re: XP: Paper Lanterns

• edited December 2011

Amanda, sounds like we have very similar ideas!  We're getting married at the RWBC in Oct, 2012  too... and also have Morrins for our caterer.  Plus, we're ALSO thinking of paper lanterns to hang on the ceilings.. if you purchase the lanterns yourself, will you have to work with a lighting company to hang them?  Thanks!

• musictchr25musictchr25
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I'm going add the lights myself, and I am hoping that my DOC from Russell Morins will be kind enough to hang them. I am hoping to make the hanging as easy as possible, and the lights will have an tab on them that just needs to be pulled when hung to turn it on.  

The lights that are availble for sale on most websites are too expensive, so I'm going to make my own out of small LED lights and a watch battery. Should come out to about $0.50/lantern vs. $5.00/lantern.
    -Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards