Rhode Island

Sweet Berry Farm

Hi,
Has anyone recently tried contacting Sweet Berry Farms as a wedding venue? On their website it says they are unable to accomodate any other reservations, but it doesn't say for how long, or when that policy was made. I left an email and called them, but have gotten no response yet. I'm assuming that means no, but I was curious if anyone had gotten through. It looks like such a nice venue!

Re: Sweet Berry Farm

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure, but they might be closed for the season. I don't know if they close for the season. I see you're in the Boston area - maybe take a drive down one weekend and scope it out? Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweetberry doesn't close until December...I would definately ride down and speak with Jan the owner.  They just had a huge wedding there a few weeks ago and I go there daily so they are open.  Good luck!
  • I've also emailed and called and recieved no response. They are working with an event coordinator so maybe shes super busy... did you ever end up hearing back? They re-open in april and I think I may take a ride down there and speak with someone face to face.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards