Rhode Island
Options

Change of plan....Destination Wedding it is!

Originally my finance and I had planned a local wedding for September 15, 2012 for about 300 guests! It was really nice but it was never really what we wanted, mostly for our families. Finally we decided to do things our way and are heading to PuntaCana next June with all our family and friends! Since i originally had a wedding here I did actually book a photographer, videographer, DJ & limo which unfortunately we will not be able to use :(  but I wanted to atleat let you all know about them incase you're looking for any or all of their services. They are great and I have been to several weddings they have done before I booked them and I still talk to them (even though I'm not going to use them because they are that great of people :)
Also they are all apart of the same "wedding group" so they give you discounts if you book 1 or more services with them. Let them know I referred you, I know they will help you out and you will not be sorry! Look them up online!! You won't be dissapointed.

Photographer: James Anthony Photography
DJ: DJ Valentina
Videographer: Infinity Video Alchemy
Limo: A Star Limo
**They are all young, modern, very professional and will def. make your day extra special!

If I can be of anymore help, just let me know!

Happy Planning :)

Jenn M
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards