Rhode Island

chair covers

Are any of you renting chair covers?  If so, from where?  I found one place in Pawtucket, but from what I can tell it's going to cost $4.50 a chair.  That does NOT work well with my budget. 

Re: chair covers

• csun060797csun060797 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not using chair covers but I did get an email from couture bridal.  I am not familiar with them and I am assuming that they received my information from a bridal show.  Hopefully our fellow knotties will be able to rant/rave about this company.  For the month of January their special is $3.50 per chair cover including colored sash.  This is their website http://www.couture-designs.com/home If you would like me to send you the email please contact me at csun060797 at hotmail dot com
  • edited December 2011
    nicole - where is your reception?

I responded to the email from Couture and they got back to me right away. They're in Coventry on Rte. 3 not too far from the Christmas Tree Shops. They are well known and reputable in the RI wedding scene...they also do uplighting, accessories and gowns. $3.50 is one of the cheapest prices you'll get. Chair covers aren't REALLY in my budget either (220 chairs!) but it's either covers or chivaris. Covers it is since chivari are more expensive!
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    Thanks girls...I'm going to have to discuss whether we can afford this as we have more important things to buy, but FI thinks that they are necessary. Fortunately the chairs aren't so bad so if we can't make it work then I think they will be fine. With the dimmed lights, linens and flowers, I think it may be ok. Of all things for him to be adamant about. LOL
  • edited December 2011
    I called Bridal Couture in Coventry. they are 3.90 I believe each and the sashes come in any color that you want.
  • edited December 2011
    Yea, chair covers are expensive.  They make a big difference, especially if the chairs need it!  We went w Felicia's in Fall River.
  • spunkykatspunkykat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using Divine Weddings in East Providence. The chair covers are 3.25 for the covers and sashes. There is no set up or delivery fee. The also have very reasonale prices for linens.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards