Rhode Island

Diamond Hill Vineyards

Hi everyone, I am FINALLY getting married!  I have been engaged for 5 years. I have started planning and picked a date many times but, I guess I wasn't ready. Well anyways  I am looking into Diamond Hill Vineyards I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten married  or went to a wedding there ? How was your experiance with them?   Thanks

Michaela
83image 6image 0 image

Re: Diamond Hill Vineyards

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't even know the vineyard hosted weddings there. It is quite lush and lovely backdrop for a wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't know they hosted weddings either! I grew up in Cumberland and have gone there for bridal showers and such. It's quite lovely. Their wine is just okay though haha. I enjoy their fruit flavored wines.
  • SuzyV2329SuzyV2329 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been there for Bridal and Baby Showers, but never a wedding.  But I must admit that the people there are very friendly to everyone.  Make sure that your wedding date falls between the season that they will do weddings. The land is beautiful so it is a great place for pictures.  The food served for brunch was always hot and delicious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards