Rhode Island
Options

Looking for Towers info

I know there are several older posts on The Towers, but just to make sure I get the most current info I thought I'd make another.
I'm trying to get in touch with Kate V. with no success. I've left my information with another woman before and also left my name, number and email on the answering machine.
Does anyone know the best way to make initial contact with her?
I'm also wondering if anyone could just tell me what the most current pricing is for Saturdays and if they have any kind of "off season" pricing?
Do you need to rent tables/chairs from them and do you know how much they are?

Any of the other basic info for renting the facilities would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Looking for Towers info

• Options
    hi Abby! I am one of the Towers brides on this board.the best way to get in touch with Kate is persistance, just keep calling. I recommend calling earlier in the week rather than later- since she is busy with weddings on Fri-Sat-Sun etc and preparing. Try catching her on a Tuesday.

I always cal in conjunction with emailing her:
    her email address is: dkvivian@cox.net

When re you looking to book?
    There is a girl on this board sometimes that works at the towers (and is also a bride)
    and she often has great information on the Towers (her name is Kira)

Be patient.

I don't want to give our pricing because my prices were locked into the 2010 rates-- but it is more affordable on a Friday and also in the off season.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options

PS it seems to be that kate isnt offended if you call her a zillion times before she gets back to you. I usually call 2 or 3 times to try to reach her and leave a message or two

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    Thanks so much!
    We are looking at Nov 2013, so we have some time but I really wanted to start getting things pegged down, especially since venues can book so far in advance. Do you know when their off season is by any chance?

Also, is there a time of day you noticed was easier to get a hold of her?
  • Options
    I am also a Towers bride to be... I called like everyday for a week and emailing(every couple of days), and then my FI started calling too. But when she returned the call I was so happy, it might have been about 2 weeks, it was the start of wedding season last year so I can understand the delay in responses, it was busy time. I opted for June of 2013 cause all the Saturdays from May to October of 2012 were booked. 

Keep your chin up and keep calling her! And emailing! I just looked through my packet and I didnt see anything about off season but I thought I was told something about the off season during a walk through but I can't remember. :( 
  • Options
    Hi! This is Kira. Yes, I understand the frustration with getting a hold of Kate, she is an EXTREMELY busy lady, but I am happy to help. Currently, I believe ssturday prices are 2600 or so, and tables and chairs are extra. They range in prices depending on what you are looking for (the ave. is about $4 per chair and $10-12 per table.) When you rent the Towers, it is just the building with 2 attendants, everything else is a-la-cart. The use of the courtyard is extra ($225, i beleive, which is usually used for the ceremony or cocktail hour and blocked off to the public). Also, you can buy and extra hour of music time if you wish (250ish?).

Just keep being persistent with getting in touch with Kate. She is a wonderful lady and will do everything she can to help make it a beautiful day!

If there is anything else I can do for you just let me know! I am not on here as much nowadays with my own wedding being over, but please email me with any questions. I may be able to help :) KRHaining@aim.com  - please put Towers in the subject line so I know who you are! Happy planning!!

Kira
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards