Rhode Island

9-18-10 Wedding Reviews (Part 2)

Quidnessett Country Club - A+  Wonderful place to get married!  Everyone was so impressed with the food and the room and view.  They were very easy to work with and I would definitely recommend.  Heather was a doll.  Joanne (the maitre d) was great and didn't bother us the day of at all.  A few small issues with staff that we found out about afterwards, but nothing so terrible that I would not recommend the place.  If you are looking for a very high-class feel on your wedding day and the price is right for Quidnessett, I would definitely go with them.

Lisa Beaulieu out of Lift Your Ego Salon (Hair and Makeup) - A My hair looked great and so did my makeup.  She is my usual hairdresser out of Warwick, so I knew she would do a great job.  She had to do 9 people's hair and 7 people's makeup and she did a great job on EVERYONE.  Definitely recommend.

Cinderellas Bridal Salon (my dress)- A+ The staff was wonderful and Doreen, the woman who did all my alterations, was unbelieveable.  We found out about 2 months before the wedding that  I was pregnant and could not lose the weight I needed to lose to fit in my dress correctly.  She made the dress into a corset back so no one would know the difference, and it looked fantastic!  Definitely recommend.

The Bridal Shoppe & Flowers (bridesmaids dresses) - A- Donna is a wonderful person... the dresses looked great and I was very happy with them.  I am giving them an A- because I know there were a few times that my bridesmaids had gotten the run around on a few things and there were a few price discrepancies, but all was handled before the day of the wedding and everyone, in the end, was happy.

Carl Anthony Tuxedo - A+  Wonderful!  Dan was great and just "got" my vision.  He had some great ideas and I am so happy we went with them.  All the tuxes looked fantastic.  Would recommend to anyone.

DJ Jimmy Hindle - A Jimmy was great.  Even though I did not experience the music all night because I was so darn busy, everyone told me that the dance floor was packed solid all night and the DJ was great.  So glad we went with him!

Natural Essence Salon (mani/pedi) - A Great!  Heather was wonderful.  I had never been to this salon before, but it was recommended by someone I work with and boy am I glad I went.  Wonderful place!  I will definitely be going back to Heather for a mani/pedi again soon.  She was awesome!

Titaniumbuzz.com  (husband's wedding band) - A great quality.  my husband loves his wedding band.  Very easy order and was shipped quickly.

Re: 9-18-10 Wedding Reviews (Part 2)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards