Rhode Island

brazillian wax

any recommendations on where to get one? I have never had one. I would like to get one for the wedding.

Re: brazillian wax

• Not sure where you live and where you're willing to travel to, but Alayne White Spa is amazing! I go to the one in Bristol, but they have other locations, too. Reasonably priced.
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Ditto PP, I have heard great things about Alayne White.  I think from another post on here I had written down the name Kristine for brazilian waxes.  I haven't gone yet but that was who I had heard recommendations for.
  • Go to Yadira - she has her own skin care studio within New Leaf Salon in Bristol.  Alayne White does not do true Brazillians - so if you really want to go all out - I would go somewhere else!
  • I go to Facing Thayer in Providence.  Jess does an amazing job and is super sweet.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Try Squires in Prov, Ana is great!
  • I have tried both Facing Thayer in Providence and Alayne White in Providence. They are both great but Jess from Facing Thayer makes me feel so at ease. 
  • Thank you all!! I am closer to Prov. I do want to go bare. I may try Facing. Has anyone heard of lift your ego in warwick?
  • I would never go anywhere else but facing thayer or Alayne white based on what I've heard.  Alayne White serves a very high end clientelle so I'm sure they are up to par with things.  I've never been there yet but I get my hair done at La La Luxe next door. 
  • n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_brazillian-wax?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:bf470646-2df0-47eb-a388-c806e9b90bebPost:9dcb69f7-0161-4b62-9a59-b3c01380f8bc">brazillian wax</a>:
    [QUOTE]any recommendations on where to get one? I have never had one. I would like to get one for the wedding.
    Posted by KARLAR12[/QUOTE]

I live in West Warwick and I go to this little place called Makeup and Image by Olga, you can find her website online, not sure where you live but hope this help's. She's decently priced and very nice....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards