Rhode Island

Looking for someone to officiate the ceremony

I am looking for ideas for someone to perform out ceremony. We are not very religious and are planning on an outside ceremony.  We are looking to have a meaningful and quaint ceremony. I only see a few listed on the Knot in the RI area.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Looking for someone to officiate the ceremony

• Mike Egan (Heavenly Weddings) just did a GREAT job at our friends' wedding.  We actually emailed him as soon as we got home that night, but unfortunately he was booked for our date :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to two weddings of friends this year and they each had
    Michael of www.riweddingsbythesea.com and the other is Charles & Cheryl of www.weddingministersri.com both of them were great.
  • We booked Cindy Zito of "At Last!". ( http://atlast.vpweb.com/ ). We expressed that we are not religious people but we wanted our ceremony to be meaningful and personal.
  • Mike Egan, he's great! He will make you and the groom feel so comfortable. My husband was so happy we used him. He is very busy, the sooner you call him the better.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_looking-for-someone-to-officiate-the-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:c3923a0e-558c-411a-956f-d03fcd978b49Post:95acf765-4e7a-4e53-862b-f65a6883e5c4">Looking for someone to officiate the ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for ideas for someone to perform out ceremony. We are not very religious and are planning on an outside ceremony.   We are looking to have a meaningful and quaint ceremony. I only see a few listed on the Knot in the RI area. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Posted by eeeerin[/QUOTE]
  • Do you want to hire an officiant?  If not, have you considered having a friend or family member ordained?  You can do it online!
  • Another recommendation for Mike Egan, he is extremely nice.  We received so many compliments on our non-denominational ceremony.  
  • We just booked Lorraine Kane for our wedding next September after many recommendations about how personable her ceremonies are. She also works at Quidnesset Country Club. Spoke with her on the phone and she sounds like a sweet heart! She mailed me a wedding packet with different options and vows, I'm so excited to meet with her! Her day telephone is 401 884 1100 and evening is 401 884 6912.
  • I would HIGHLY recommend Erin Goodman. She is such an awesome person and was an absolutely wonderful officiant. Our ceremony was so personal because she really gets to know both of you as a couple. Our ceremony was secular, but she does a range of weddings. She is a little pricey but worth every penny. 
    Planning/Project Fit

Photobucket
    "Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards