Rhode Island
Options

RIG2G?!

Hello all! I was wondering if you all would be interested in a G2G sometime soon?!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: RIG2G?!

• Options
    Hi!! Thanks for posting. I was thinking of posing something for hte first week of February.

Last time we didn't end uop getting together because I think it was too close to the holidays.

Do you think Feb 5th would work? We would do it in the afternoon maybe a lunch?
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    I'd love to but if I leave my house before ths Superbowl starts FI might call off the wedding.  Can we do another Sunday maybe?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    What a great idea!!! I had been thinking the same thing. And I agree with Sarah, after the Superbowl would be ideal! How does a Saturday lunch sound? Maybe the 18th?
    Sundays generally aren't good for me, as my husband works Mon-Sat, so Sunday is our only day together. But we don't have to plan around me! :-)
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    Yay! Im glad you guys are interested! Superbowl Sunday ks no good for me either, and the 18 is the Newport Bridal show and my F's birthday weekend so that's nt good for me. How about the following weekend the 25th or 26??

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I would be interested in going, Saturdays are best for me, or Sundays before 3pm.
  • Options
    OMG! WHAT kind of a New Englander am I?????
    I totally forgot that was superbowl weekend!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_rig2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:c92d16ba-2833-4ce6-94dd-7de29da8a844Post:8d9be551-8110-43a7-b862-d842478a894c">Re: RIG2G?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What a great idea!!! I had been thinking the same thing. And I agree with Sarah, after the Superbowl would be ideal! How does a Saturday lunch sound? Maybe the 18th? Sundays generally aren't good for me, as my husband works Mon-Sat, so Sunday is our only day together. But we don't have to plan around me! :-)
    Posted by dberrett[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree, I would actually prefer a Saturday too since my fiance works everyday but Sunday and its "our day". I just didnt know if anytone else was going to be able to do that.</div><div>
    </div><div>So the 11th or the 18th work well for me. </div>
  • Options
    Where would it be at anyways?
  • Options
    Oh the 11th would be good too!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Providence works for me too! But I live in Warwick, so Im pretty central so anywhere works really..

As for the dates. either the 11th or the 25th seem to be the top choices...does anyone disagree?? should I create a poll with the two??

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Perhaps a poll would be simplest! Great idea!! :-)
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree I would poll between 11 and 18th and maybe two time frames?
    I tink last time the GTG fell apart because there were too many choices. So hopefully we will find a time when most everyone can come.
  • Options
    The 11th in Providence would be ideal for me, I think the mall would be the easiest because I can never find parking anywhere else in Providence :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards