Rhode Island
Options

Ocean Side Wedding- Venue Pick

SO I have my venue picked down to two places  in Narragansett RI, The North End beach club and The Village Inn. I love both of the venues. The North End beach Club is right on the beach however I don't think it will be big enough. Just wanted to see if anyone has visited either place or been to a wedding at either. I think we are going to go with the Village Inn, because it has more space.  Thanks my Fellow Knotties Smile

Re: Ocean Side Wedding- Venue Pick

• Options
    I visited both when choosing a venue. I did like them both, and North Beach Clubhouse is an amazing location, you can not get closer! But, I think Village Inn is a nicer venue for a wedding. The clubhouse would be nice for a shower, or birthday party or something. & if you had bad weather & couldn't utilize the deck space, it would be kinda tight.

(Don't get me wrong - I have seen photos of weddings here before and it is beautiful, I would personally prefer Village Inn).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been to both many times, but never for a wedding. Narragansett town beach is my favorite beach, and both are so close, so you can't go wrong.    I've heard that North Beach is very strict on capacity limits and the town will come in and shut down your party if you are over the limits, so that is something to consider. 
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies, Looks like we'll  be going with The Village Inn. The view is fantastic and it's big enough for all my guests. Plus we can have the ceremony there on the deck. So excited that we have a venue picked!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards