Rhode Island

Hair/Make-up for bride only

Most of the salons I see requires a bridal party in order for the stylist to come to you.  I do not have a bridal party but still need my hair and makeup done in a hotel in Newport.  Any suggestions? 

Also, not sure if I should create a new post but is there somewhere I can post what I am looking for and have the vendors contact me?  Such as a stylist, photo, flowers......

Re: Hair/Make-up for bride only

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_hairmake-up-for-bride-only?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:ccdadca7-f0f5-46c1-a5a6-d9a9e6d24da2Post:b7ddf178-fc30-4e13-b9ea-46abdb7b884d">Hair/Make-up for bride only</a>:
    [QUOTE]Most of the salons I see requires a bridal party in order for the stylist to come to you.  I do not have a bridal party but still need my hair and makeup done in a hotel in Newport.  Any suggestions?  Also, not sure if I should create a new post but is there somewhere I can post what I am looking for and have the vendors contact me?  Such as a stylist, photo, flowers......
    Posted by cderon[/QUOTE]

<div>Vendors aren't allowed on the boards, so they wouldn't be able to contact you.  We can suggest vendors for you based on what we know and have used, and you can search this board for vendors using the box at the bottom of the thread.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Also, there is a post at the top of this board that has a list of all the vendors that are being used by Rhody brides.</div><div>
    </div><div>Are you looking for specific vendors?  What price ranges should we suggest?</div>
    -Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • Thanks, I just checked and my wedding/cermony venue offers hair/make-up services so if I have any questions after I talk to them I will re-post. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards