Rhode Island

Limo Company suggestions

Hi Ladies,
We are looking for a Limo company that's affordable and good to work with.  We want a party bus Limo that holds about 20 people.  I was thinking of going with Arrow Prestige but I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks

Re: Limo Company suggestions

• edited December 2011
    Arrow Prestige gave me the lowest quote for a smaller 10 passenger limo!  Someone I work with used them as well.
  • MaryLaura13MaryLaura13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with Rockstar limo. Megan is really great to work with! I don't know how there limos run because I got a trolley but that was reasonably priced.  And the best part is that they include the gratuity so you don't have to worry about it the day of.
    Wedding Countdown TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic">" /> Bouquet Inspiration
  • tlopes07tlopes07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with Megan from Rockstar, I found them to be over priced.
  • Valois&DuBoisValois&DuBois member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Megan from Rockstar never called me back (after several emails and phone calls).  I don't know if I hit her at a bad time or something as everyone always seems to recommend her/ them. 
    We went with a limo bus from Sentinel Limo in East Providence. I found the price to be competitive and I liked that their limo bus does not have their name plastered all over it.  It's a simple silver on the outside. 
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Rockstar Limo never got back to me either!  We used Pearl Essence Limo, one of my fav vendors of the day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards