Rhode Island

HELP - Engagement party location

We are looking to have an engagement party with about 20 people around the area but compleatly willing to go into MA @Seekonk etc.

We have looked into 1149, Melting Pot etc 

I am hoping to stay at a reasonable in price--- does anyone have any sugestions for other venues / reviews on 1149 in Seekonk?

Thank you! 

Re: HELP - Engagement party location

• I always enjoy 1149 but have never been to the location in Seekonk.  What are you looking for?  What do you like?  That would help narrow it down since there are so many nice places.

We recently went to a rehearsal dinner at Vanity in Providence and were very impressed with the space and food.  I was nervous with their selection since it appears to be more nightlife focused but the space actually lent itself to the private rehearsal dinner.  We also have been to CAV which was also very nice, all depends what type of vibe you are going for.  GL!

• CAV is a great spot.
    My bridal shower was there.
    I would avoid the 1149 restaurants - staff is rude and place is always crazy.
    it's nothing to write home about.
    We went to the seekonk location for easter last year and granted it was a holiday, but we had a reservation and still waited over a 1/2 hour to be seated - it was just an overall terrible time.
  • A friend of mine had her baby shower at 1149 in Seekonk and I enjoyed it! (This was brunch food, however.)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm looking for something small and intimate, we are planning a Disney wedding so there is tons to go over. 

I just looked at CAV's website and fell in love! I never heard of it, but its absolutely beautiful!

Thank you again for the suggestions its much appreciated!!!

-Jess
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards