Rhode Island

Tall Silver Plated Vases for Sale!

Hi ladies,

I have 6 22" tall silver plated vases for sale. I bought them to do a mixture of high/low floral centerpieces on our tables for the reception. However, we recently decided to put our wedding on hold because of a career change that I am in the process of. I would rather just clear out our wedding stuff then having it laying around collecting dust in the meantime. We also have discussed eventually doing a more simple destination wedding in the future so we will probably have no need to hang on to much of the stuff.

I bought the vases from save on crafts.com and they cost $25 each and totaled $150 plus shipping. I am willing to sell them for $75 which is half the cost and they were never used. I live in S.Eastern, MA close to the border of RI. I would prefer someone to come pick up as I can imagine they would be a pain to ship even though they are extremely light weight.

This is the link to the product on the website that I purchased them from so you can see a picture and any specfications.

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/silvervase3.html

Email me if interested or have any questions. I also have my dress, jewelry, veil and garter all listed on the classifieds board if anyone is interested in taking a peek at that. Thanks!

Re: Tall Silver Plated Vases for Sale!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards