Rhode Island

getting real now...

i just had to share my thoughts this morning because when i logged into TK I saw my countdown at 199 days. omg. my heart skipped a lot! not because we dont have a lot done -bc we do or not bc i have cold feet just because its all coming together! and soon i will get the 6 months email, on 3/14. wow. anyone else coming up quick and feeling like this?!

Re: getting real now...

• I'm at the 2 month mark and there are so many little things I still need to do, I feel like it will never get done in time!  But yes, the 100 day mark freaked me out, and now everyday seeing the clock tick away the days, it's unreal, but I am SOO excited, I just want to marry my FI and then go away on the honeymoon lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am at the 150 mark and I am starting to stress since like PP said there are so many little things left to do.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Honestly there are 200 items on the Knot checklist and I swear 125 of them are in the last 2-4 weeks lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • omg totally hear you with the knot checklist - i honestly havent used it that much - it gives me anxiety haha
  • I liked when i hit 6 months..it meant it was getting close but still some time. I have a little over a week then I hit the 5 month mark. I have a feeling this is going to be my freak-out mark stressing that I have way more to get done. As in April I get super busy at work and wont be free-er to do wedding stuff until mid-May.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tclopestclopes member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I totally agree! I just printed the knot list out. Anxiety!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards