Rhode Island

Hair dresser/makeup artist in South County

I'm looking for recommendations for a hair dresser/stylist/etc. in Narragansett or Wakefield for me and my bridesmaids. Ideally, they'd come to wear we're staying, but if it's just near by that would be fine too. I'd appreciate any suggestions ladies!

Re: Hair dresser/makeup artist in South County

• get in touch with kristin greene and her team.
    she is located in east greenwich but came to my home in jamestown with 2 assistants to get us ready.
    super sweet and down to earth.
    also doesn't charge a travel fee.
  • Jennie Kay is fabulous, she is who I'm using for my wedding! She's in Middletown, RI.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Lynda Williams of Formal Hair Design and Jennifer Hodge of Spectrum Makeup Artistry. Both were amazing and such a pleasure to work with. They also work together often.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I used SERAi for my hair and make-up.  They are based out of East Greenwich, but travel to sites.  I was thrilled with how everything turned out.
  • We got married in Narrgansett and used Lynda Williams of Formal Hair Design for hair and Kirsten Brusse of Joli Visage for makeup. They did my hair/makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids and mom. Both were fantastic! Lynda also did my hair for our engagement pics as well. I would highly recommend both.
  • I used Sam C, not sure if she still does it, but she was great and came to us! I've also heard good things about Sara Faella and the Glam Squad.
    Anniversary
  • I used Kristin Greene for my makeup and Sam C for hair...Sam is still doing hair i believe!
    She is great and copied photos exactly onto my bridesmaids hair and mine.
    Kristin is a doll and I always recommend her.

They both came to my hotel in Gansett.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards