Rhode Island

Beautiful candles for sale, ect.

I have 36 votive candles that were purchased at Michaels.  Retail value for each 12 package of candles was 25 dollars.  These candles are only burned down very slightly, they still have hours and hours of burning time.  They looked absolutely amazing on my tables at my wedding.  They are white candles with a sparkle to the design.  I am only selling the candles all together (you will get all 36) Sorry but I can't sell you just 12 candles.  Make me an offer.

I also have 5 small vases which are filled with green gems, a skinny vase with a ribbon tied around it, and a bigger vase with a ribbon.  If no one wants the vases, I will consider just selling someone the green gems since I have a good amount of them.  Make me an offer on that as well.  Also selling all together, unless you just want the gems.

Please private message me with any questions or if you are interested in buying anything.  Located near the Providence area and willing to travel to you if you are close enough.  

I also have wedding magazines and a really nice hard cover book for planning if anyone is interested.  As well as some small mason jars for wedding favors. 

Here are pics:  

Having trouble uploading the rest of the pictures, I will try again in a bit. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards