Rhode Island

RI Towers Brides- Bathrooms?

I haven't read much about the bathrooms at the Towers but the one or two things I found online mentioned that the bathrooms weren't so nice for hosting so many weddings. Can anyone tell me how the bathrooms are? My Fiance and I are going to put a deposit down on a date we have reserved for next september next month. The bathroom situation won't hinder our choice but I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light.
thank you so much!
Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: RI Towers Brides- Bathrooms?

• I've been there for work events and didn't think anything of them. I bearly remember them so I think they are pretty normal.
  • We got married there in May. The bathrooms are fine. They're clean, had a large enough stall for me to figure out how to go to the bathroom with my dress, and they have a handicap bathroom. They're nothing special. To be honest with you, I didn't really "notice" them, whcih means there wasn't anything horrendous about them. Our florist put small arrangements in the bathrooms to spruce it up a bit.
  • Thanks ladies! I'm soooo excited!! Which caterer did you use? We are having around 150160 people .
    Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Russell Morin's and had amazing food and service. I would hands down recommend them. Food was a top priority for us and we were able to choose a menu that we loved and that included lots of RI foods for all of our out of town guests.
    Are you planning from D.C.? We planned from North Carolina and while it was annoying at times to plan from a distance, everything worked out perfectly. I would 100% recommend our vendors which included: Morin's for catering, Blooming Blossoms for flowers, Engagements DJ for our DJ, Mike Picard Videography, West Bay Gourmet catered our rehearsal dinner which was held at the Village Inn - they would be a great caterer for a wedding too. If you have any questions, please let me know!!!
  • I was there today, they must have been redone. Men's is small but both have granite counters are are clean and nice.
  • lebonbrownlebonbrown member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I saw the bathrooms a couple of weeks ago and they are nice.  They are not huge, but they are nice.

Here's a list of our vendors:

Elegant Events by Tara(DOC)
    Susan Sancomb Photography (Photo)
    Russel Morin Catering(catering)
    Flowerthyme (florist)
    Good Times Unlimited(DJ)

Best wishes!!
  • ED2832ED2832 member
    First Comment
    Hi everyone!

We are actually getting married at the towers in october and as wierd as it sounds i actualy took some pictures of the bathrooms just so i would remeber what we had to work it. If you want to see them just shoot me an email ELDonegan@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards