Rhode Island
Options

looking for invitation recs

Anyone have any good recommendations for invitations?  Thanks so much.  Any imput is great :)

Re: looking for invitation recs

• Options
    jmorta04jmorta04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sofia Carvalho of Design by Sofia

She customizes everything and is very reasonably priced.  She already did my STDs and they came out fabulously.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
    Have you considered renting a photo booth to add that extra fun factor to your wedding reception? New England Mojo is a fantastic photo booth rental company! Here is their website:

www.newenglandmojo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used stefanie from http://www.junemoonink.com/

we LOVED LOVED our invitations and she was so easy to work with. she's very reasonable and will stay within your budget. she can do a range of invitations from simple to intricate....she really helped me as i decided on what to do. we received so many compliments on ours! 

best of luck
  • Options
    av430av430 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! A friend of mine got married this past summer and used Jen from www.sunderlandsstudio.com. She used her for invitations, place cards, favors, table numbers and programs. She tied the theme from the invitations throughout the rest of the stuff...it was all beautiful!!! In the website, look under "Gallery" and there's pictures of it...the other invitations look good too. She seems to make everything very personalized yet artsy....good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards