Rhode Island
Options

Vendor Reviews - AMAZING VENDORS for a Newport, RI wedding

First we used an amazing photographer in the Boston area... here is my review on her:
We just received our photos back from our photographer (in about 2 weeks post wedding - which is amazing).  Her name is Kate Femino and she owns KPhotographie.  She was the most amazing photographer we could have ever asked for.  She is so professional yet fun and energetic.  Her photos are unbelievable, there literally wasn't one moment of the night she didn't capture.  The best part was that my husband and I were totally unaware that she was around - no flashes going off in our eyes, etc.  She brought another person with her and between the two of them they got every angle imaginable.  It was so fun to see the night through their lenses.  I HIGHLY reccomend them.  Check out her amazing work on her website www.kphotographie.com  or message me and I will send you our proof wesbite.  I could not have asked for a better experience from a better photographer! 

Next was my makeup artist:
- Allison Barbera - she is a freelance makeup artist that does everything from movies to weddings.  She comes to you (in your hotel, your venue, etc).  She does a great trial where she works out the tweaks and then on the day of comes extremely prepared.  We were all so very happy with the results.  She was a pleasure to work with and I would use her again in a heartbeat.  Message me if you want her contact information.

Our Venue:
- We got married at the Belle Mer in Newport, RI - I have read on here before some cautions on using the Belle Mer because they will "get you on the prices"  I say as long as you ask up front to be notified of everything, then they are open, honest and a pleasure to work with.  Jocelyn was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing.  She would return my calls day and night (especially the few weeks leading up the wedding) and she was just a joy to work with.  The entire staff treats you like royalty and there was nothing that they wouldn't do to make sure your day was perfection.  If you want to see photos from our wedding, I would be happy to share our wedding photo website with you.  If you are getting married here, you can't go wrong!

Re: Vendor Reviews - AMAZING VENDORS for a Newport, RI wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Belle Mer in May and would love to see some of your wedding photos!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please send me your email address and I will forward you the link to the site of all my photos - it is AMAZING... who are you working with there?  What are your colors?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Stuart.  My colors are light grey, slate and pale pink.  Thanks so much for sending me the link!  jz451@aol.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin suggested I go with KPhotographie!  I already had a photographer so I had to pass but her work is amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Frosen - YGPM :)
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What does YGPM mean?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You've got a Private Message - Click on Private Messages on the left side of  your screen. I sent you a Private Message since I didn't want to post my email on a public forum.
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Frosen - I just sent you a private message, too! We just booked the Salon at Belle Mer for the end of next October - we are so excited. I'd love to see your photos!

Jaime&Connor - what other vendors have you selected for your big day? I'm just starting the process so any advice you have would be great.

I'm meeting with Chris Martel (one of Belle Mer's pref. vendors) tonight, so we'll see how that goes! Aside from that I don't have anyone booked!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards