Rhode Island

What to do with dress?

Now that the wedding is over, I am wondering what to do with my dress. What have other brides done with theirs?

Re: What to do with dress?

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought about wearing it for Halloween like my DOC suggested but I don't think I can fit into it now lol. They wore their dresses for Halloween. You could always sell the dress or do a Trash the Dress session. Maybe even save it for a Christening gown. You could also simply donate the dress to a wonderful cause too. I am thinking if I can squeeze myself back into the dress, I'd like to do a trash the dress session.

• edited December 2011
    I'm planning on donating mine. As an extra perk, my photographers do a free session for anyone willing to donate their dress to Brides Against Breast Cancer- so that's what I am going to do. At least I will have some nice, extra pictures of me in it.
  • edited December 2011
    I preserved mine, not sure why though. Everyone convinced me it was necessary. But it's in a box...doing......nothing......
    Anniversary
  • twnkltoe33twnkltoe33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    where did you preserve it?  how much?  thanks
  • cozyczcozycz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be preserving mine. I had red wine spilt all down the front of it =( so I don't feel there is much else I can do with it! Luckily my parent's good friends own a dry cleaners, so they are going to clean it as best as possible and have it preserved.
    Anniversary PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards