Rhode Island

Photobooths?

Has anyone used a photobooth at there wedding? Were did you get it? How much did it cost? I am looking into one I just contacted photoboothplanet.com but was just wondering if anyone has used a different company.
83image 6image 0 image

Re: Photobooths?

• edited December 2011
    We used New England Photobooth; they were awesome I definitely recommend them! I don't have the prices because hubby covered it as my wedding gift. Good luck!
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• csun060797csun060797 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Photo Circus.  http://thephotocircus.com The pricing is on the website.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! I am going to look into both.
    83image 6image 0 image
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was another thread about photobooths not too long ago. I remember knottie Delitesmith mentioned PartyBooths was the least expensive for the time and services provided.

"Party Booths.com!  4 hour rental for $895, includes an attendant, unlimited photos, a DVD of all the pics after, and online gallery."

As for vintage booths, check out R.I booths. It's owned by photog Kristen Spencer I think.
  • edited December 2011
    We're using VMC services - 41/2 hours, attendant, unlimited photos, multiple strips, photo album and personalization for $750
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    my wedding was 2 weeks ago and I used Photobooth Planet and it was unbelievable.  i would recommend them a million times over.  My review is a lil ways down on the RI board... 
    i guess you also have to think too whether you want an actual photobooth or if you want a draped off area  that people can go into to take photos.  Photobooth Planet has a tried and true Photobooth where people go in, close the curtain, and let mayham ensue.  you hit the button and it randomly fires of 3 shots... you get back 2 sets of photos - one for guest book one for guests.  was a HUGE hit at my wedding!

good luck it'll be a hit!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using www.zenobia-studios.com  and u can rent their photo station even if they are not your photogs. Its only $750 and lasts all night, plus, they live print two copies of each pic so your guest takes their copy home and pastes the second copy in a scrapbook for you and they write you a note to go with it. You take the book home at the end of the night. I like that its a full-length shot too and they bring costumes and props and stuff to make it fun. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Shutterbooth RI.  Mike and Jill are great to work with.  We ended up adding a personalized logo, Save the Dates, favors, a scrapbook and table tents plus we have the booth for 5 hours, unlimited photos.  With all the add ons its almost $1500.00 but they have much cheaper packages too!

• sonjat3383sonjat3383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sadie,

I cant find VMC services at all. Can you put the website up or a phone number by any chance? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards