South Carolina

Engagement Photos in North Myrtle Beach

Hi,
I am an OOS bride and we are getting married in and having our engagement photos done in North Myrtle Beach. Any suggestions on places to go for the photos? We had thought about an amusement park and the beach - we want something creative and/or beautiful.

THANKS!
Monika

Re: Engagement Photos in North Myrtle Beach

• klhucks09klhucks09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's not really an amusement park in NMB that I can think of.  I think they were talking about opening one, but I haven't seen it and I work in the area.  Cherry Grove is  beautiful spot of the beach to take pics...the pier there would be beautiful.  Honestly the beach is the only thing I can think of in NMB.  If you wanted to go to the other end, near Murrells Inlet, there is Hunnington Beach with the castle which is gorgeous and Brookgreen Gardens.  There are some small amusement parks in the Myrtle Beach area.  Hope this helps some...congrats...NMB is an awesome area :)  I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Those are great suggestions. Thank you! We'll look into those!
  • edited December 2011
    You could also go to Atalay Castle,or state park. Do you have a photographer yet?
  • edited December 2011
    The castle looks like a fantastic option. We do have a photographer, but thanks for the information!
  • edited December 2011
    The OD Pavillion and Main St. NMB would be an adorable place to do engagement photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards