South Carolina
Options

Nail Salon/ Hair & Make-Up Salon on/close to Haywood Rd (Greenville, SC)

Hello,
I'm an out of towner having a 'destination' wedding in Greenville. I'm in need of a nail salon on or close to Haywood Rd that offers a $30 Spa Manicure and Pedicure. Cheap, i know, but i'm treating all of our out of town guests to a day at the nail salon therefore i'm looking for a decent salon with very competitive prices.

Second part to my question - any reputable hair/make-up salons in this area? I am treating the bridal party to hair and make-up. I'm not interested in up-do's. Just looking for a salon that will style and also do our make-up.

Anything suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Re: Nail Salon/ Hair & Make-Up Salon on/close to Haywood Rd (Greenville, SC)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I'm getting married in Greenville the week after you! Just curious - where is the ceremony/reception? I just looked up this kind of stuff so:

Leslie Debruyn can do on-site or in-salon hair and makeup around your price. She is doing my hair and does a great job: lauda86@yahoo.com or 864-241-0450

Envious Styles Hair Salon is a little pricier but they have airbrush makeup which a lot of people don't have: 864-292-6015  www.enviousstyleshairsalon.com

Salon Sophia is a newer salon in Greer approximately 15 minutes from Haywood Road. 864-877-1718 www.salonsophiaonline.com

MG Grand Day Spa. I've never been there but they have cheaper prices  www.mggranddayspa.com 864-272-0022
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to mention Wistera Salon and Spa also. I looked at my notes last night and saw that they were within your price range also. Their website gives higher prices than what I was quoted over the phone.  They are on Woodruff Road not too far from Haywood Road.

Greenville  - 864-331-3333 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards