South Carolina

Wedding Gowns/Bridal Stores in NC and SC

I was wondering if anyone knows of a great place to search for wedding gowns in the South Carolina/Charlotte, NC area. I'm looking for a large selection at reasonable prices. I don't need a couture gown, just something beautiful. I heard there's some place in Charlotte with a huge selection of gowns. Please let me know if you can think of anywhere.

Re: Wedding Gowns/Bridal Stores in NC and SC

• apayne29058apayne29058 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the Glass Carriage Bridal boutique in Columbia has a lot of pretty dresses. We got our bridesmaids dresses there. If you use Davids Bridal i suggest the one in Pineville over the one in Columbia, we used the one in Columbia and the customer service sucked. They didnt even tell me my dress was in until i called like 2 weeks after it was there. GL!
  • MellandNateMellandNate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at The Castle in Spartanburg, SC. The staff was great, and the prices are reasonable.
  • LVCKLVCK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal and Formal Gallery in Rock Hill is where I got mine. They had good prices, a good selection, and a nice room full of well-organized dresses. If you go there on a weekday, they give you excellent attention. From what I could tell, it was less expensive than the places in Charlotte. I've also had my bridesmaids order from them! Happy searching!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards