South Carolina

**shannjeff**

Hey girl. did you change your wedding date? weren't you getting married in oct of this year??I wanted to let you know about the tutu's. i ordered mine from paisleyandposies and they're actually going to be an ivory halter tutu dress with a navy satin ribbon. super excited about them. but just wanted to let you know in case you were still looking.i also wanted to find out if you could give me some info on the place you're having your RD - Crosby's dock. i still dont have a RD site b/c we cant afford much and my wedding is in 5 weeks!! 

Re: **shannjeff**

• shannjeffshannjeff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my wedding date has always been in may of next year...when you get the tutu's in let me know so i can see..as for the crosby's dock..here's their info Anne Bruce JMC Charleston 6a Charlotte Street Charleston, SC  20403 843.577.6944 - office 843.577.0900 - fax 843.408.5794 - mobile   www.jmccharleston.com since its in a hurry i dont know if they have a space but you can try..let me know if you do use them so i can see pics! good luck! .AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}
  • edited December 2011
    oh ok...thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards