South Carolina

CHAS ladies

Hey ladies,I got married last year in NC, and pretty much participated on the NC board as a knottie.  I moved to Charleston after we got married and now I'm living here.I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I am going to be having a yard sale this weekend in North Charleston, in Indigo Palms, which is in the very back of Windsor Hill (behind the big Cathedral of Praise Church on Ashley Phosphate).  I'm going to be selling all of my centerpeice stuff (glass vases, votive holders/votives, some candy bar stuff, mirror tiles, etc).  I didn't want to put most of it on trash to treasure because I know that some of it could break in shipping.  If you're interested, please stop by, or if you're interested in some of it and can't stop by, I can email you some pictures.Rebekah

Re: CHAS ladies

• edited December 2011
    I live in Columbia, but my future sister and brother-in-law live in Indigo Palms! I am going to call her and see if she will be able to go by your yard sale this weekend. Could you post your email address? I would like to see some pictures, and I could forward those to her as well. Thanks so much!
  • edited December 2011
    my email is my screen name @ hotmail.com.  I think that if you click on it, you may be able to email me.  Not really sure on that one though.  I'm at work till 5, and can email you back this evening.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards