South Carolina
Options

Wickliffe House - Charleston

Hi All!I'm trying to pick a reception venue in the Charleston area--I've looked at a bunch, and so far the one that I like best (and fits my budget) is the Wickliffe House, with ceremony at St. Luke's across the street. Any comments (positive or negative) about Wickliffe and Mediterra catering? I've never been to a wedding there so I'd like some opinions before we book! It's such a cute place!Thanks for your help!

Re: Wickliffe House - Charleston

• Options
    nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement!  I am having my wedding there next April and so far they have been absolutely fantastic to work with--very, very responsive and they designed a (reasonably priced) menu just for us.  Plus, they will coordinate all of your rentals for you, which is a nice plus.  Based on my experience so far, I highly recommend them!
  • Options
    Ems2684Ems2684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help! I've been really impressed with their responsiveness too, and the house itself is just beautiful. I think we're going to go with them
  • Options
    nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome--good luck with everything!
  • Options
    MellandNateMellandNate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the Wickliffe House and the food. It's such a beautiful place. Check out some photos of it at:http://charlestonwedding.com/#/the-wickliffe-house/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards