South Carolina

Teaching Openings

Hi! I'm a Chicago knottie. I got married over the summer and my DH and I are thinking of moving out of state after this school year. I'm a teacher and trying to figure out how to find teaching openings in South Carolina. Is there a site that posts openings statewide? I'm looking all over the country and it's getting overwhelming quickly, so any help you have would be great!!

Re: Teaching Openings

• edited December 2011
    www.cerra.org It has all the information you will ever need. I'm a teacher in SC so please let me know if you have any questions!!!
  • AubsAndSeanAubsAndSean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the info! I have a friend going to U of SC in COlumbia... but she didn't know too much about the school system! I'll definitly look into that website... would you mind giving me your email adress so I could send you some questions?
  • edited December 2011
    Yes cerra.org is very helpful! I recently started working/moved to SC and love it here. I used to teach in NC which is really nice, but love the SC schools. So far they seem more organized.
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard that Spartanburg Charter School in spartanburg sc is hiring. Other than charter or private schools, I don't think anyone is hiring. Also check out craigs list, theres alot of places like learning RX, sunshine house, sylvan etc that post openings on there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards