South Carolina
Options

HHI Westin??!!

Hello everyone!  I am helping my sis plan a wedding in HH and she is looking at the Westin.  Anyone want to share their experiences with the Westin?  Any other suggestions for venues on the island??

Thanks so much for your help!

Re: HHI Westin??!!

• Options
    newestedwardsnewestedwards member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine got married and had their reception at the Windows on the Waterway at sunset and it was absolutely beautiful. However, in regards to the Westin, my husband and I stay there at least once a year when we got to Hilton Head and we love it. The staff is so wonderful and the food is great too. Happy planning!
  • Options
    Lucy062405Lucy062405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just went to HHI to scout out venues for our own wedding, as well as Charleston. The Westin is absolutely gorgeous/little pricey/very comparable to other resorts on HHI. Our biggest negative that made us go elsewhere was that we are seeking an outdoor venue for reception/and its directly off the pool/patio/beach access, NOT private whatsoever!! Hopefully that helps...Hilton on HHI was awesome but the most expensive if budget is an issue....GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recently looked at the Westin for my reception.  It is right off the pool- didn't seem very private.  Also, the bathrooms for the guest at the reception are the same ones the pool guests use all day- and your guests have to walk by the pool bar to get to them.  The Westin was also one of the more pricey venues. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards