South Carolina

Good Catering on a Budget in Charleston

Hi everyone! I'm getting married in charleston october 12 of this year and am currently living in maryland. I have the venue and am now planning on meeting with some vendors when i come down in 2 weeks. My biggest problem...I am on a tight budget. I'm doing a lot of diy stuff but me and fiance are chefs so we want the food to be good but everyone that i call practically laughs at my budget which happens to be between 3 and 4k for food with my guest count being at about 120. Any vendor suggestions from the charleston area that work with a budget bride.

Re: Good Catering on a Budget in Charleston

• If you want BBQ, Music Mans BBQ was great to work with and very reasonably priced. There is also Duvall catering which is pretty good.
  • Hi Bride to be and Congratulations:

I am a photographer in the Myrtle Beach area, but serve Charleston as well.  I am extremely reasonable and offer quality work and products.  I am also extremely flexible for brides on a budget and am willing to customize packages for every bride's budget and circumstances.  

My event packages begin at $300.00, but as I said I can adjust that to meet the needs of any bride.  I am in the process of editing some wedding photos right now and should have them on my site within the next few weeks for viewing, but have many other photos to display my work.  

I also provide additional services such as on site hair and make-up, wedding planning and day of event planning and custom designed bouquets, centerpieces, jewelry, accessories, veils, bridal party gifts,favors, decorations and more.  

Weddings are an extremely special event and should be remembered and cherished forever.  I make it my business to ensure every bride is given products and services that she will cherish and remember for a lifetime.  

Congratulations again Bride to Be and I hope to hear from you soon!  

Phone:843-855-7159

E-mail: Kim_Roberts86@yahoo.com
  • Hey! Check out Cru catering it or Good Food Catering I'm also a bride on a budget and picking a off season time or a different day like a Sun or even a Mon can bring costs way down especially on rentals and venues hope that helps
  • If you find a good budget place for catering, be sure to report back! I'm also on a very strict budget and getting married in Charleston, but not until next year, so I've some time yet.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I second Music Man! They are super sweet people and the food is phenomenal! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards