South Carolina

Greenville Area Florists/Officiants

Hi ladies,

I was hoping to get some suggestions for Greenville area florists and officiants.

Florists: We ONLY need bouquets and corsages, and we're looking to stay around $500 if at all possible.

Officiant: We aren't from the area and don't attend a church so...has anyone used a great service or JP recently?

TIA!

Re: Greenville Area Florists/Officiants

• edited December 2011
    Barrett's Flowers @ www.barrettsflowers.com
    Bill Searcy with Country Boy's Garden Center @ 864-292-0260

Also, you can go to this link and see Marriage requirements in Greenville County
    http://www.greenvillecounty.org/probate/marriage_license.asp

Ministers or Notary Publics can marry you in Greenville County. I don't know of anyone in particular though. Sorry I can't help more on that.
    Anniversary
  • MollyW318MollyW318 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about florists but we also don't go to a church and had to find an officiant.  We ended up choosing Brenda Owens so you could contact her and see if she works for you.  Her website is weddingwoman.net
  • edited December 2011
    I've seriously thought about having someone we know become a Notary just to marry us! Haha. But I think my fiance wants to go with a minister...despite us not attending a church at all. Hmm. Thanks for the help!

Has anyone ever used Wedding Flowers of Greenville?
  • lilredz326lilredz326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristi at Dalhias is amazing...She works within your budget and comes up with beautiful designs!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards