South Carolina
Options

Free Engagement Photo Session

Alright Ladies! I just got married this April, and I had a blast! Photography has always been important to me as I took a few classes in college and do it as a hobby. I have a Canon Digital SLR with some pretty slick gear (lenses) due to my amazing husband. I also LOVE weddings. I've decided to try to combine my loves and start a wedding photography business. If you'd be willing to let me use photos from our session to help build my portfolio, I would be able to meet with you and your fiance one weekend in Columbia, SC (or surrounding areas), shoot an engagement session, edit the photos, and send you a disc with all of the images. If you're interested, please email me at:  effinger.laura@gmail.com (I do not check my inbox on this site).

Edit 7/3:  I've had a good many responses to this post and currently have 4 couples lined up over the next few weeks. Thank you so much! Until I'm able to get through all of the bookings, I'm going to suspend this offer. Don't hesitate to contact me, though, if you're interested in seeing my work and possibly working with me!     Laughing
April 2012 Feb. Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon: Excellence, Dominican Republic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards